Dried ginger is mostly used in its powdered form which is easy to store having a long shelf life of more than six months. It’s a popular spice, It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. DELICIOUS Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice, and is sometimes added to processed foods and cosmetics. DELICIOUS Ginger can be made into a tea simply by steeping one or two half-inch slices of fresh root in a large cup of hot water for three-to- five minutes before drinking.
Delicious Dry Ginger Export Quality Dry Fruits Health Benefit
• Dry ginger is a good source for dietary fiber, vitamin B, iron, potassium, vitamin E and manganese and low in cholesterol and sodium.
• Essential oils in dry ginger work as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-pyretic, as well as anti-bacterial.
• Dry ginger is a potent anti-emetic and is effective in reducing nausea.
• Dry ginger works very well against cough and cold.
• Added to milk and sugar, dry ginger helps against urinary infections.
Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.