Coriander seeds is used as a culinary spice in the kitchen, to prevent food poisoning. The earthy seasoning is less assertive than most others found in a spice drawer. Coriander can also cure a quick craving for a crunchy snack: Spill coriander seeds into a heavy-bottomed skillet and toast over medium heat until fragrant. Toss the seeds with olive oil and sea salt, maybe a little garlic powder, and dig in. They have countless health benefits. From aiding digestion to preventing cold and flu and treating menstrual irregularities, coriander seeds or dhaniakebeej can accomplish a lot. But one of the most important uses of coriander seeds is in weight loss.
Delicious Coriander Export Quality Spices Health Benefits
• Coriander is quite effective in curing various skin diseases like eczema, itchy skin, rashes, and inflammation.
• It also helps cure mouth ulcers and sores.
• They strengthen hair roots and promote hair growth.
• They help is digestion, fight against cough and cold and also pimples.
• Coriander is considered one of the best remedies for conjunctivitis and also prevents other eye diseases and problems.
Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.